Thursday, 4 June 2009

More light winds

We started racing on time, at 8:30 this morning, heading east to North Ryde Middle but before too long the wind died and one by one the yachts starting crossing the line backwards as the tide strengthened. We now await Race Control's decision at 13.00, as to whether we resume racing. We are hopeful of a bit of breeze later but we'll see. Meanwhile those crew who aren't dismantling the water system in the boat have gone shopping in Cowes.


No comments:

Post a Comment