Friday, 29 May 2009

Having spent the last few days finalising the crew and sending out joining details, now is the time to start looking at the racing and the conditions we shall be experiencing. Today has been hot, and the forecast is for high pressure and easterlies until Friday, when a bit of rain and a south-westerly comes in. Either way, unless things change it looks like another light wind regatta. I might have to pack the luggage scales and give the crew's baggage a check before allowing them on board.


Monday, 25 May 2009

CSORC and the IDOR

The Civil Service Offshore Racing Club is one of 25 entries in this year's Interdepartmental Offshore Regatta (IDOR) and we will be keeping you up to date here as things develop.
Right now we have a full crew, the boat is paid for and it's time to start thinking about putting stuff together ready for next Sunday. Watch this space.